Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Training Day

Today is Thursday and I'm up early. It's four in the morning here and I can't sleep. I 'm still jet lagged out from being nine time zones ahead of California. Today is training day, a very special day for this assignment. Today will be the culmination of ten days of research and preparation. Yesterday afternoon we finished the preparation of the training syllabus that we had been working on since Monday. We will make the presentation in both English and Portuguese. I spent a lot of time going over the syllabus with my interpreter to make sure he understood what we are trying to say. If this comes off well, I will be pretty much finished with the hard work and will be able relax and go out looking for more photo opportunities. Wish me luck!

No comments: