Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 6 Taking Some Photos

OK Friends: Here is today’s job assignment, balance a 35 kg ( 86.5 lbs) bag of seed on your head, climb a 15 foot ladder and place bag in stack. If you can do this for eight hours, I will let you do it again tomorrow.



Don't worry your friends will be helping you.





When you finish your stack will look something like this.





And the boss will be pleased.



Production Manger, Ali



Got to take a few photos today



Front Entrance to Seed Processing Plant

Seed Cleaning and Sizing Equipment


Bag Closing Crew


My Interpeter (L) and Potato Manager / Fieldman (R)

Load of Potato Seed


Potato Processing Line


Office Grounds

After a hard day of stacking bags, I retired to the hotel to take a nap and get ready for dinner.


My Hotel


1 comment:

mleewolff said...

Great stuff McCaig.
So tell me, how many sacks of potato seed in one of those large stacks?